Descripción: An international client is looking for a Network Support Technician to be part of its staff.
As a member of the Technical Assistance Centre with the focus on Connectivity, your main priority will be to ensure our international partners can enable their customers to use their internet connectivity solutions and/or their VPN’s without a problem. You will do this by monitoring (core) equipment, responding to incidents reported from the various service desks and configuring routing, switching and firewall equipment.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with great passion for (network) technology. An analytical mindset will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network’s functions.
Your tasks will include:
• Responding to alerts generated by the monitoring and ticket system. Preferably you fix the issue yourself otherwise you dispatch to the next level and keep track of the progress;
• Offering second/third level support to handle complex issues and requests;
• Analysing problems and change requests;
• Executing change- and delivery requests on firewalls, routers and switches;
• Maintaining an overview of all related processes and procedures and propose updates and/or changes when necessary;
• Participate in meetings with your colleagues located in various European offices.
To succeed in this job, the following is required:
• Proven eExperience as a network [+] Ampliar información