Empresa: The Workshop
As a Systems Engineer & Automation , you will be responsible for Tier 2 level support for a Global IT infrastructure platforms and applications. You will work with a wide variety of the latest and best in class technologies, collaborate with some of the best in the industry. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will:
· Tier 2 troubleshooting on wide range of incidents, ranging from web services, platforms, infrastructure, network, security, telecommand applications.
· Provide technical guidance and assistance to Tier 1 Support.
· Work closely with or escalate to Tier 3 groups including System Administrators, Security, DevOps, etc.
· Create and maintain SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures).
· Identify potential systems problems and escalate to internal or external teams for resolution.
· Continuously develop and improve on technical aptitude, service knowledge
· Participate in special projects as required.
· Exceptional troubleshooting skills in several of the following: Linux/Unix, MS Windows Server 2012/2016, shell bash scripting.