Empresa: IMMUCURA MED SL.
Descripción: Immucura is an international provider of non-invasive cancer treatments, based on immunotherapy with dendritic cells. Our treatments are scientifically advanced, with personalized and empathetic …
Requisitos: The candidate should:
· be fluent in both written and spoken English, with Spanish and other languages looked upon favourably
· have 10 years hospital experience preferably with surgical patients / cancer patients / outpatients / Oncology / A&E or / and ICU service is an advantage
· attend Zoom Consultations
· be readily available during the day and weekends for patients` questions and concerns
· be able to work well within a team, as well as being a confident autonomous practitioner
· be empathetic, with the ability to manage patients who have received life changing diagnoses
· be able to travel on occasion
· reporting directly to the Medical Team Manager
We are looking for a Registered Nurse Practitioner who is dedicated to offering outstanding professional patient care and support. We believe selecting the right kind of people are fundamental to our success as we are focused on helping people throughout their wellness journey and building lasting personal relationships with patients and their families.
You will offer patient support towards their treatment and recovery.
Maintain and demonstrate up to date knowledge, ensuring that any gaps in clinical competency are addressed whilst also staying compliant with all business policies and procedures.
Candidate MUST be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Candidates must complete a probationary period of 3 months.
Salario: 1800€ Bruto/mes