Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
The centralized Data and Analytics team at ReCharge delivers critical analytic capabilities and insights that drive definition and implementation of our business strategies. The Data Engineer opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about wrangling and building pipelines for multiple large sets of data from disparate sources to provide end to end data solutions, empowering the organization to meet key business objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Hands-on leadership, influence, and development of all things data services.
- Develop modern data architectural approaches for business intelligence reporting and analytics, including that for machine learning models and data science, ensuring effectiveness, scalability, and reliability.
- Design, develop, implement, and optimize existing ETL processes that merge data from disparate sources for consumption by data analysts and scientists, business owners, and decisions makers.
- Complete current evaluation of new ETL software options, propose recommendations, and implement the solution.
- Facilitate data transformation, normalization, cleansing, aggregation, workflow management, and business rule application.
- Detect data quality issues, identify their root causes, implement fixes, and design data audits to capture issues.
- Distill technical requirements into the product development and operational process via continuous collaboration with product, engineering, and analytics team members.
- Influence and communicate with all levels of stakeholders including analysts, developers, business users, and executives.
- Use analytics to influence product development, surfacing data around product usage and customer behavior.
- ETL tool evaluation and implementation to prepare for scaling and efficiency.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 6+ years experience in a data engineering related role (Data … [+] Ampliar información